5 WAY STARBOX FOR USE WITH MULTISWITCHES
- Two IRS inputs for direct connection of feeds from multiswitch outputs.
- Auxiliary UHF 'CCTV' input allows connection of local sources relevant to the particular dwelling.
- VHF distribution from IRS 1 to master and all extension room outlets. UHF distribution from return input to all extension points with return path for remote control of set-top box.
- IRS 2 input optionally allows a second SAT output to be made available for Sky+, etc (N.B. this requires a second cable into the property from the multiswitch).
- Power at all five extension room outputs for infrared 'eyes'.