• Frequency range of 45-860MHz.
• The meter to use for DVB-T, DVB-T2, DVB-C measurement.
• Very sensitive, easy to maximize weak and strong signals.
• Signal level reads out in dBuV, dBm, dBmV.
• Presents one channel readout with high resolution or six channels.simultaneously or the complete spectrum.
• Built in beeper (pitch tone) and maxhold function.
• Aerial power output, 0, 5 and 12V.
• Built in, rechargeable battery.
• Power supply
• Carrying-case enclosed.
• Small and handy design.
• Made in Sweden.
Input frequency: 45-860 MHz.
Input level: 30-80 dBuV.Input
impedance: 75 Ohm,
Short circuit protection: Automatic fuse on antenna input.
Measuring method: in digital Three bars showing PreBER, PostBER(bit error rate) and C/N(carrier/noice ratio).in analog One bar showing dBuV in high resolution or 6 bars showingstrength of 6 channels.Spectrum display.Pitch tone indication from beeper.Signal-level readout: digital BER's and C/N values.Analog dBuV with maxhold-function.
Power out: 0V, 5V,12V and 24V on/off.
Power supply/charger: 10 -18V DC (Centerpin +).
Display: Back-lighted 128x64 Pixels LCD.
Power consumption: 500mA.Battery: 8x AA rechargeable batteries of1200mA each.
Weight: 0.3 kg.
Dimensions: 185 x 115 x 50 mm.
Accessories: Powersupply 12V DC, 1ARubber-case.Power supply