Eloik ALKA35200 Fusion Splicer Standard Kit
ALK-A3 is a core to core alignment fusion splicing machine, with a very low lose rate (0.01dB for multimode fiber, 0.02dB for Single mode Fiber).
Eloik Was Developed ALK-A3 as a lightweight design for technicians, with Full of Durability specs but in lower price.
Now a days while Free lancing and outsourcing are spreading all over the business, hence each fiber technician needs his own Fusion splicing machine.
- Based on the principle of PAS(Lateral Projection System), adopting advanced image detection algorithm;
- Adopt 5 inches 16:9 TFT colorized LCD screen;
- Typical fusion time: 9 seconds;
- Typical heating time: 22 seconds, automatic intelligent heating when close the cover;
- Reliability design strengthens shockproof, dust-proof and other functions;
- Low power consumption design makes it possible to work long time with many functions operating at the same time;
- Multi-functional, small-sized, portable, greatly improving working efficiency;
- Capable to detect air pressure, temperature and humidity and other environmental factors and automatically calibrate arc.
- Pluggable battery, convenient and quick charge;
ALL units come with a tool kit and hard case.Standard Package
Power Adapter, AC power Line UK
Blowing Dust Ball with Brush
Specification / User Manual
Fiber Clamp, Univ.
Fiber Cleaver ALK66B,
Carrying Case. Work tray.
3 years warranty, 1 year for Battery & Cleaver