* Expands fibre systems to over 2000 GTU’s
* For use with GI optical LNB or ODU32
* Fully weatherproof (IP65)
* Wholeband cable supplied with unit
* Powered externally or by connected ODU32
Fibre Integrated Reception System
The O2E has been designed to be used in conjunction with either the ODU32 or the fibre optic LNB to increase the number of subscribers that can be connected to a single dish. If used in conjunction with the fibre optic LNB it can increase the distance from the dish to a large FIRS system. Maximum splits from each output (Optical LNB or ODU32) before the O2E is 16, for units connected after the O2E it is as per product specification.