2-way tap with F connectors, for SMATV/MATV signals. Tap loss 16dB.
Zamak chassis provides great shielding.
• Assembly flexibility: it can be installed screwed to the wall, on rack plates with nuts on their connectors, or on a DIN rail (with adapter ref. 519901)
• Comfortable screwing of the cable, thanks to a 10º inclination angle of the F-connectors from the installation wall
• Space optimization in registers and cabinets: their inputs/outputs are always located on the same side
• Better organization of the installation: allows cabling passage through its rear part
• F-Series elements can be chained between them with the ground screw, requiring in this case a single grounding cable
• Signal level is maintained in outlets, even with long cable deployment, thanks to a better flatness response
• Outstanding reliability: robotized manufacturing using new generation micro-components
• 100% European design, quality and manufacturing
• Low through losses
• Great shielding (class A), made of Zamak
• F connectors with a longer threaded length, to facilitate and secure the installation on a rack plate
• Indoors installation
• Ground screw included
• Bidirectional DC pass between input and pass output