4x4 Video Matrix with HDBaseT™ Outputs
• 1x 4x4 Matrix Chassis
• 1x Power Supply Unit
• 1x Mains Cable
• 5x IR Emitter/IR Receiver Cable Packs
• 4x HDBT 70m Receivers
• 2x Rack Mounting Ears
• HDMI 1.4 with 3D, 4K×2K (Ultra HD) support, HDCP and DVI compliant
• Full HDMI 1.4 (including HDCP) via a single CAT5e/6/7 cable up to 70m
• Complies with HDBaseT Class B specifications
• Full HD resolution support (1080p@60Hz/36-bit), 3D over 70m, 4Kx2K
(UltraHD) over 40m and PC resolution support (VGA to WUXGA)
• HDMI input up to 15m with 8-bit deep colour or 10m with 12-bit deep colour
• Supports HDMI output up to 15m with 8/12-bit deep colour
• Supports 2-way IR
• Supports High Definition LPCM 7.1CH, Dolby TrueHD, Dolby Digital Plus and
DTS-HD Master Audio transmission
• Web and serial based routing control
• Power over HDBaseT for receivers
Please read all instructions before attempting to install or
operate this equipment.
Please keep the following in mind as you unpack and install
• Always follow basic safety precautions to reduce the risk
of fire, electrical shock and injury.
• To prevent fire or shock hazard, do not expose the unit
to rain, moisture or install this product near water.
• Never spill liquid of any kind on or into this product.
• Never push an object of any kind into this product
through any openings or empty slots in the unit, as you
may damage parts inside the unit.
• Use only the supplied power supply unit (PSU). Do not
use the PSU if it is damaged.
• Do not allow anything to rest on the power cabling or
allow any weight to be placed upon it.
• To protect the unit from overheating, do not block
any vents or openings in the unit housing that provide
ventilation and allow for sufficient space for air to
circulate around the unit.