5MP Entry IR Fixed-focal Eyeball Network Camera
5MP 1/2.7" CMOS image sensor, low luminance, and high definition
· Outputs max. 5MP (2880 × 1620) @20 fps and supports 2688 × 1520
(2688 × 1520) @25/30 fps.
· H.265 codec, high compression rate, and ultra-low bit rate.
· Built-in IR LED, and the max. illumination distance is 30 m.
· ROI, SMART H.264 +/H.265+, flexible coding, applicable to various
bandwidth and storage environments.
· Rotation mode, DWDR, 3D NR, HLC, BLC, digital watermarking, ap
plicable to various monitoring scenes.
· Abnormality detection: Motion detection, video tampering, audio
detection, network disconnection, IP conflict, and illegal access.
· Built-in MIC.
· 12 V DC/PoE power supply.
· IP67 protection
With features of simple installation, easy operation, and high performance-cost ratio, Dahua Entry series network camera is applicable to small and medium-sized scenes, such as homes/residences,
small-sized retail stores, and other small and medium-sized enterprises