4MP Lite IR Fixed-focal Eyeball Network Camera
· 4MP, 1/3” CMOS image sensor, low illuminance, high image definition
· Outputs 4MP (2560 × 1440)@25/30 fps, Max. supports 4MP
(2688 × 1520) @ 20 fps
· H.265 codec, high compression rate, ultra-low bit rate
· Built-in IR LED, max IR distance: 30 m
· ROI, SMART H.264+/H.265+, flexible coding, applicable to various
bandwidth and storage environments
· Rotation mode, WDR, 3D NR, HLC, BLC, digital watermarking,
applicable to various monitoring scenes
· Intelligent detection: Intrusion, tripwire
· Abnormality detection: Motion detection, video tampering,no SD card,
SD card full, SD card error, network disconnected, IP conflict, illegal
access, voltage detection
· Supports max. 256 GB Micro SD card, built-in Mic
· 12V DC/POE power supply
· IP67 protection
With upgraded H.265 encoding technology, Dahua Lite series network camera has efficient video encoding capacity, which saves bandwidth and storage space. This camera adopts the latest starlight technology and displays better color image in the condition of low illumination. It supports SD card storage, dust-proof function, waterproof function and vandal-proof function, complying with the standards of IP67 (Supported by some select models).
Smart H.265+ & Smart H.264+
With advanced scene-adaptive rate control algorithm, Dahua smart encoding technology realizes the higher encoding efficiency than H.265 and H.264, provides high-quality video, and reduces the cost of storage and transmission.
With advanced Wide Dynamic Range (WDR) technology, Dahua network
camera provides clear details in the environment of strong brightness contrast. The bright and dark area can get clear video even in high brightness environment or with backlight shadow.
With advanced image processing technology and optical technology,
Dahua Starlight technology can provide clear colorful video in the environment of low illuminance. It widely applies to various environments of low illuminance.