8 Channel Compact 8PoE 4K&H.265 Lite Network Video Recorder
· New UI interface with more easier operation experience
· Smart H.265+/ Smart H.264+
· P2P remote surveillance, video play on mobile device
· 8–ch@1080P(30FPS), self-adaptive decoding capability
· Supports mainstream cameras of ONVIF and RTSP protocol
· VGA/HDMI simultaneous video output, maximum resolution of HDMI is 4K
· Remote configuration and management of IPCs, such as setting parameters, acquiring information and upgrading IPCs of the same model in batches
· DHCP(Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol), HTTP(Hypertext Transfer
Protocol), NTP(Network Time Protocol) and DDNS(Dynamic Domain Name System
This network video recorder is a highly cost-effective product, providing functions such as local live view, multi-screen display, real-time storage on local HDD, fast operation by mouse, remote management and control.
New User Interface
The new web and local GUI interface uses flat design which is more consistent with users' habits. Functional modules are divided clearer and easier to understand.
Decoding (Smart H.265+/Smart H.264+)
Dahua smart encoding (H.265+/ H.264+) is the optimized implementation of (H.265/H.264) codec that uses a scene-adaptive encoding strategy, providing more efficiency in the encoding process and higher video quality, and reducing the cost of storage and transmission significantly.
This NVR supports the corresponding decoding.
SMD by Camera
SMD refers to Smart Motion Detection. With Deep-Learning Algorithm,
Dahua SMD Plus filters the motion detection alarm triggered by non-concerned target and recognize human and vehicle effectively, sending alarms when human and vehicle intrudes. Extract and classify human and vehicles from massive video data, easy for end users to trace historical information and analyze. Human & Vehicle optional for playback to achieve quick target search, saving event retrieval time.