he HD RANGER UltraLite is a universal TV signal strength meter that covers a comprehensive mix of broadcast standards around the globe.
The latest developments in broadcast technology such as DVB-T/T2, DVB-C/C2, DVB-S/S2 with MPEG-2 as well as MPEG-4 video are managed effortlessly by the product.
The HD RANGER UltraLite is perfect for satellite installers: Built-in DVB-S and DVB-S2 satellite finder, digital decoder and signal analysis.
The introduction of the latest technology in the product allows you to display multiple screens either overlapped together or in a split screen format.
Less weight and volume: 1.4 kg.
Download measurement reports to your PC and install new functions in your analyser at no cost.
It is handy and lightweight. Small and portable. A more transportable field strength meter.
HD RANGER performance and speed.
SPECIFICATIONS HD RANGER UltraLite
- DVB-T, DVB-T2, DVB-T2 lite
- DVB-C, DVB-C2
- DVB-S, DVB-S2, DVB-S2 multistream
VIDEO CODECS MPEG-2, MPEG-4 H.264
AUDIO CODECS MPEG-1, MPEG-2, HE-AAC
INPUTS AND OUTPUTS
- Universal RF connector 75 Ω
- HDMI output
- IP input for remote control
- Analogue Video/Audio input
- USB for data tranferring
- Merogram and Spectrogram
- Constellation diagram
- Dynamic echoes analysis
- StealthID (instant identification of tuning parameters)
- PLS (Physical Layer Scrambling)
- Ultra fast spectrum analyser (70 ms sweeping time) with MAX/MIN hold
- FM radio measurements and decoding
- Screenshots and Datalogger for measurement reports
- LTE 1.8 GHz
- DVB-S2 multistream
- Field strength
- Task planner
PC CONNECTION (via ethernet interface) - NetUpdate 4 (free software)
- Free and automatic firmware updates
- User customised channel plans
- Measurement reports and screenshots